As per the statement of MCA, the SPICe+ form will offer 10 services by 3 Central Government Ministries/ Departments in a single web form called Spice+ (Spice plus).
This form is a part of the Government’s Ease of Doing Business (EODB) initiatives, the MCA has notified a new Web Form ‘SPICe+‘ replacing the existing SPICe form. The form would offer 10 services by 3 Central Govt Ministries & Departments and One State Government (Maharashtra), thereby saving as many procedures, time and cost for opening a Business in India and would be applicable for all new companies.
Following are the features of the new Spice+ web form:
- SPICe+ would be an integrated Web Form.
- SPICe+ would have two parts e.g.:
Part A-for Name reservation for new companies and
Part B offering a bouquet of services e.g.
(ii) DIN allotment
(iii) Mandatory issue of PAN
(iv) Mandatory issue of TAN
(v) Mandatory issue of EPFO registration
(vi) Mandatory issue of ESIC registration
(vii) Mandatory issue of Profession Tax registration (Maharashtra)
(viii) Mandatory Opening of Bank Account for the Company and
(ix) Allotment of GSTIN (if so, applied for)
3. The new web form would enable On-screen filing and real-time data validation for the seamless incorporation of companies. For ensuring ease while filing form, SPICe plus has been organized into numerous sections. The information once entered can be saved and modified.
4. Registration for EPFO and ESIC shall be mandatory for all new companies to be incorporated through SPICe plus and no EPFO & ESIC registration nos. shall be separately issued by the respective agencies.
5. Registration for Profession Tax shall also be compulsory for all new companies to be incorporated in the State of Maharashtra through SPICe plus.
6. All new companies incorporated through SPICe plus would also be compulsorily required to apply for opening the company’s Bank account through the AGILE-PRO linked web form.